Why train MMA?
Mixed martial arts (MMA) is a full-contact combat sport that allows both striking and grappling, both standing and on the ground, by combing techniques from other martial arts styles such as Boxing, Kick-boxing, Muay Thai, Judo, Wrestling, Submission/Grappling, Jiu Jitsu and Sambo.
Top 3 reasons to train MMA
- Training MMA builds discipline of the mind and body
- Training MMA is full body functional workout that keeps you at your best physical condition
- Training MMA will teach you self defence and prepares you for the unexpected
Why Chennai MMA?
Chennai MMA is the only training academy in Chennai that is affiliated with:
Tamilnadu MMA Association
All India MMA Association
International MMA Federation
Coach T Santhosh, our chief MMA instructor, is actively involved and is a household name in the Indian MMA community.
Coach Santhosh was also recently authorized by the IMMAF to officiate international MMA fights as a judge or referee.
He is also:
- The President of the Tamilnadu MMA Association
- IMMAF Judge and referee
- Chief Selecting Officer for MMA Tamilnadu & Tamilnadu State Coach
- Certified National Judge & Referee for Tamilnadu
Chennai MMA is the only organization in Tamilnadu that is affiliated with the Tamilnadu Mixed Martial Arts Association.
Our fighters regularly participate and win in National Competitions.
If you have aspirations of fighting at a national or international level, Chennai MMA is the best place to train in all of Tamilnadu
Chennai MMA prepares fighters for Pro MMA, Amateur MMA, and Sport MMA
MMA for fitness
Fitness training is offered at two levels:
- At Level 1 the focus is to improve:
- Stamina and endurance
- Speed and responsiveness
- Strength and power
- At Level 2 the focus is to improve:
- Breathing technique for longer stamina
- Agility and reflexes
- Focus and accuracy
Our Academy also conducts fitness and self defence workshops for Corporates that are designed to:
- Increase productivity and morale
- Reduce absenteeism
- Reduce health insurance costs
- Reduce employee stress
- Attract and retain the best employees
We also offer self-defence workshops specifically for women and girls
Our corporate clientele:
Coach Santhosh is a well-trained Muay Thai and Submission/Grappling fighter. He has underwent many self-defence and fitness endurance programs in India and abroad. He has earned a 3rd degree black belt in Jiu-Jitsu and a black belt in Kickboxing in his over 2 decades of practicing martial arts.
Paritosh is the Head Boxing Coach. He is a 4 times national and WBF fighter.
ContactFor any enquiries contact:
+91 73584 56311
Mr. T Santhosh
+91 99621 12666